Strike out with information... don't spare the details!
Last Updated 11/17/2005
In the course of doing business with you we may request personal information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number and other information which may be necessary for us to conduct a business transaction or to fulfill your request for information on our products. We will only request information that is necessary to fulfill your request or to process your order.
Privacy of your personal information is our paramount concern. Therefore, we DO NOT sell, give away or otherwise disclose your information to a third party unless we have your express (written) permission to do or if such disclosure is required by law.
The manner in which we use your information is the following:
1) We require your email address for registration, customer service and support purposes. All support for MyBowlingDiary is via email. We must have your current email address on file in order to verify your registration status, to provide you timely information on your order status and for product support purposes.
2) We also send out periodic email to our customers to give them notification of product updates, news, referral program updates and newsletter updates. If you wish not to receive these emails, you may opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to opt out of these email updates.
3) We require the email address of people who request a download of the demonstration version or our information brochure. We use this information for our own internal tracking purposes as well as to send out follow up emails to those prospective customers. Those who download a trial version of MyBowlingDiary or an information brochure may opt out of further emails by sending an email to email@example.com.
4) It is our policy to not knowingly send out unsolicited emails. We constantly review our mailing lists and promptly fulfill all removal requests.
Personal Information (Mailing address, phone number):
1) We require your mailing address in order so that we can ship your copy of MyBowlingDiary to you if you purchase an installation CD. We may also use your mailing address to ship you product updates when necessary. When possible, we will notify you in advance of sending you such a shipment. We do not use your mailing address for any other purposes.
2) If you provide us with your telephone number we will use that only for the purpose of providing telephone support if warranted. We do not use your telephone number for any other purpose. When possible, we will pre-arrange an appropriate time to call you.
3) If you give us permission to post your feedback on our website, we only use your first name, first initial of your last name and the state in which you reside. Customer feedback is only posted if we have your permission to do so.
1) If you give us credit card information to process an order, the information you give us will be used ONLY to process any orders that you may request for only those products that you may order. We do maintain records of transactions that we directly process (i.e. fax orders). Orders that are processed by PayPal are maintained by PayPal, and we do NOT have access to your financial information via PayPal.
2) If you provide us with financial information to process an order, we do retain that information for our records. We do not disclose any financial information to third parties unless it is required by law.
1) We may solicit other information from you such as how you heard about us. We use this information for our marketing and advertising data in addition to maintaining our referral program. We do not disclose the internet habits of our customers.
If you have any other questions regarding how your personal information is being used, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems with this site? Please send mail to email@example.com
Copyright © 2004 by Timothy A. Sawyer
* Hosted by InMotion Web Hosting
* Online payments accepted and processed by PayPal
* MyBowlingDiary logo by EmbroidMe
* Microsoft, Microsoft Access, XP, Windows and Windows 2000 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.